Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Theatre trip and Afternoon tea with my crazy sis

Hiya my amazing friends
As you may know I have an amazing sister called Suzie and  as a treat  to wish her farewell before she went to Austria for her year abroad  me  , my mum and her  went to the Belgrade theatre to see the railway children on Monday 11th September 2017  which I thoroughly enjoyed!
 What   is the railway children about  you may ask yourself? , It is about some children who's father was imprisoned for something he didn't do so they became very poor and they met a railway man and instantly struck up a friendship with him and my favorite character was the railway's man  's son as he was hilarious the best part for me was when a Russian man who spoke  French he was confused so  he asked ' Is he from London'? I cracked up laughing because I never knew any Russian  french speaking people from London , I could tell right from the start that he was in the play for  the laughs.
On Friday 15th September 2017  we went to coombe park for an afternoon tea and It was the best one I  have ever had and the first one I have ever had (LOL!)   To my delight they had a gluten free version  and let's just say I need some more practice eating scones and to lay off  Prosecco!
Stay tuned for more  fun stories!
Heidi

No comments: