Hiya lovely blog readers
Hope you are all having a lovely day!
I am going to tell you a bit about myself and my lovely family so you can have an insight into the life of Heidi! My name is Heidi Crowter and I am 21 and I live by myself in a flat for 7 months now and I am loving it! I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. One brother called Dan is 24 and he works in a call centre dealing with finacial and boring stuff! he also has a son called Josh who is 5 and is about to go into Year 1 in September I am so proud of my nephew and I love him to bits but he is a challenge sometimes but I will always love him despite his flaws and crazy antics! My other Brother Tim is engaged to a beautiful young lady who I am so pleased to have in my life she is called Christie, I am so glad that I get to be thier bridesmaid. ! He has recently graduated from Cambridge university in Material Sicences and he is working for the local church thier in September with his friend Tom. I also have a lovely sister called Suzie who is studying at Bristol university doing Italian and German. In september she starts her second year! Now I work in a hair salon In leamington 10 30 - 12 30 on Tuesdays and Fridays and I am loving it! I have been working thier for a year now! It is not like any hair salon it is a special salon for kids and we get the most gorgeous kids at work and I can't count the times I have seen peppa pig.
I am a passionate follower of Jesus Christ My God and my king and I am seeking whole heartedly to live for him and with the power of the holy spirit I have grown in my love for him. I go to church in town and I love it! I serve at a homework club on Tuesdays and so far I have planned nearly the whole term of crafts and games that is how committed I am do homework club !
Hope this sums up me for you
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment