Monday, July 4, 2016

The best 21st Birthday ever!

Hey Blog readers
hope you are all having  a lovely day!
As you may know I have recently turned 21 and It was the best birthday in the whloe created universe. I went to church and we sang my requested song (1000 reasons) which really made my day I want to say a massive thank you to my friend Andy who lead the service who  let me choose the song and the other elders as well , I can;'t thank you enough! The reason I chose that song is that as i look back over 21 years I have 1000 reasons to praise my saviour who has been constantly faithful to me through 21 years.
I got a lot of lovely pressies. My favorite present was my new bible from my granny, If anything happens to it I will be in tears
Thanks for reading
Heidi

No comments: