Monday, June 20, 2016

My 21st Birthday plans!

Hello blog readers
Hope you are all having a lovely, jubbly day!
As you may know my birthday is drawing closer and closer and I am going to be 21 this year I am planning to go out for a birthday meal  the day before to playwrights because when it is near your birthday you get  the whole meal for free! I am going to have for starter loaded potato skins, steak and chips for main course and eaton mess for pudding all for free and also pinot grigio with lemonade (my mum will pay for that hopefully) Hopefully on my real birthday I will be able to have a song request at church, If I do I am going to choose 1000 reasons or Here I raise my ebenzer as I look back over 21 years I have 1000 reasons to praise my saviour!
Thanks for Reading and have a lovely week
Heidi

No comments: