Hey blog readers
I hope you had a lovely day despite the endless rain!
As you may know I have been away on holiday for 2 weeks
.I went to lanzarote for 2 weeks for our 10th time! I had a lovely time with my lovely family. We went to a hotel called Club La Santa Sport which is a sports complex
, It has different classes on everyday. They have zumba, ballroom dancing. football tournaments, windsurfing, wellness center which is like a spa, stretch and relax, yoga and many more. On the Sunday me and my mum and my sister went to a market in a place called costa teguise and my mum almost married me off to a random man from Senegal for 2000 camels. She also nearly traded me for sun glasses. Also my sister had a book of random facts and one of them contains the word 'Hurpler' which means someone who drags their legs one in front of the other. My dad thought is was a great nickname for my mum(I agreed) . The highlight of my holiday was mum playing badminton It was hilarious.
Thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment