Monday, August 10, 2015

Heidi's new Job in Leamington!

Hey Blog Readers
I hope you are all  having a lovely day!

As you may know  I have recently got a new Job in leamington which is in a special hair salon for children called Raspberry hair.
My boss Marion specializes in children with autism. I think that is a fantastic  Idea .  I think this job is perfect for me because It involves 2 things I  love  Kids and  hairdressing. Also the best part of the job is that fact that it is paid £5.13  an hour. I also get my hair done for  free. So If you have any children I would highly recommend this hair salon.
You can get your  hair  done in a car or watching a film or  on a  console.   I  am so grateful to  TESS
for finding  me a job.  Also my heart is overflowing in praise and thankfulness  to god for providing me a job. I  start on Tuesday 11th August. I am a bit nervous but I know that god will help me.
Thanks for  reading
My boss Is absolutely  lovely in every way. I am so glad I have found raspberry hair.
Heidi

No comments: