Monday, May 25, 2015

My Trip to Buckingham Palace!

Hey blog Readers
I hope you are  all having a lovely bank holiday!
As you may know last Wednesday 20th May I  was a steward at one of the queen's garden parties and I loved every minute of the day. The best part of the day was going on the London eye for my birthday treat. I also enjoyed seeing the queen, Prince Andrew  (my mum's childhood heartthrob  don't know why) I  also saw the duke of Edinburgh, Princess Alexandra the queen's cousin.
 Also I had to  do many stewarding jobs like collecting the tickets from the guests over a thousand people came and they had a gorgeous dresses.
 I also had a very nice  meal at a restaurant called steak and co and  I had steak on medium it was delicious.  I also had a Pinot Grigio with lemonade which was very nice.
Overall I had a lovely day.
Thanks for Reading
Heidi

No comments: