Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What I learned at church On Sunday 22nd Febuary 2015

Hey Blog Readers
I hope you all have had a peaceful day!
I am going to tell you about what I learned on Sunday 22nd February  2015
In the morning service my friend Courtney got baptized and it was really encouraging.
 The sermon was on Matthew Chapter 5 V 4- 16. Jesus was saying that we are the light of the world and we should shine out the characteristics and not to hide our light.
I also learned that It is a tragedy when we hide our light it really encouraged me to not hide my light but to  shine out the love of Jesus.
Both  of the sermons were equally fantastic but the one that really spoke to me was the evening  sermon which was on  Hebrews Chapter 2 V 10 it was about How Jesus is my captain of my salvation. I felt that I was the only person in the room and I really felt that God was speaking to me. There was a question that Andy asked was 'Who are you following'? that question really made me think. I can say with all my heart that I follow Jesus and I  always will.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: