Monday, October 13, 2014

Paul and Hazel's House

Hey Blog Readers
 I am going to tell you about what I did on Sunday 12th October for lunch.
I had the greatest honor to be warmly invited to my pastors house for lunch and we had Roast Lamb and It was quality food made by my pastors wife Hazel Watts who is a fantastic chef. I also had my very first glass of port it was very nice (I asked for another one).
I got talking to my pastors sister called Liz about the wine that Jesus makes and  how it is the best thing to be a christian. We were talking about how much  I love weddings the romance and the love  that the couple has for each other.
It got me thinking about  how much I love the wine that Jesus has on offer and I can say with  all my heart that I willingly receive  that wine because  this is one of my favorite verses 'You have saved the best wine  till now'.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: