Monday, September 1, 2014

Lanzarote 2014

Hey blog Readers.
I hope you all had a restful summer holiday!

I am going to tell you what I did this summer. This summer I went back to Lanzarote for 2 weeks for my 9th time.  I went with my mum and dad and my 2 brothers Dan and  Tim we had to wake up at 3:00 in the morning on Thursday 14th august 2014 and we stayed there for 2 weeks and I made new friends mostly teenage boys their  names were called Harvey, Teddy and will and some other friends called George, Becky, Fearne, Gabby and callum they are all amazing and supportive friends. One night we went to a new restaurant called El lago and  I ordered a steak on medium and It came out rare and it was all bleeding. It very tasty steak though. This year In the talent show I  danced to Happy by  Pharrell Williams  in the first week but the second week I danced to 'Fame'! it was really fun and I really enjoyed myself. I would defintley want to go again for the 10th time.

Thanks for Reading
Heidi

No comments: