Monday, February 24, 2014

Indepandant Skills with Dawn and cooking Piri Piri chicken for my friend Peter

Hi Blog readers
I  have been doing Indepandant skills with my friend with Dawn but she has found a new Job for 3 weeks. I have learned a lot about how to chop onions and peppers. It has  also Increased my confidence in asking the supermarket staff where the essentials are. Today I found out that my friends  from church needed a  helping hand with the food for my friend Janet (Peter's wife.) had to leave to look after her grandson who is Ill. So I thought It will be a  nice christian thing to do  to cook them Piri Piri Chicken with the skills I have been taught.  I think I have developed my skills in onion chopping.  I took it to Peter and he gave me a thank you hug which I enjoyed very much.  He was very pleased with his dinner.
Thanks For  Reading
Heidi

No comments: