Hi Blog Readers.
I'am going to tell you about our week at the border of Cornwall and Devon. The first few days it was nothing but peace because I was at my friend Lydia's 18th birthday party. My sisters boyfriend Finlay came and he had to leave for an arctic Monkey's concert but they cancelled it because the lead singer got Laryngitis. He was annoyed. Anyway it was lovely the views were fantastic. On Wednesday we went to the Eden Project which Is an educational charity and I found out that Lager is originally from Germany. I also found out that Ale Is made from malted Barley. They had coconut milk which I tried and I drank too much.
We stayed in a place called Glebe house cottages the grounds were beautiful. They had some accessible tennis courts. My favorite part was having Rose spritzer with Lemonade It was the best wine I had ever tasted. The first night we had Cauliflower cheese and Rainbow trout made very carefully by suzie's boyfriend (Finlay.) For the second night Suzie made stuffed peppers and sweet potato chips best chips I had ever tasted. The last night I made pasta carbonara taught by Suzie who was the beautiful sous chef.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment